The amount of information we are trying to share keeps growing - please scroll down for an assortment of links relating to different topics.
- Click here for high and low water times and heights for Portsmouth.
- The marina has a fixed sill. For 2013 tables showing water levels in feet over the sill at different tides please click on relevant six months - Jan to June 2013, July - December 2013 and here for a chart to help calculate access. Versions of these tables are also available from the Harbour Office or please call if you need help interpreting the information (01243 377727).
- To see details of our on-site businesses click here.
- Mainly based in Emsworth Yacht Harbour but with members across the Solent and even overseas, the Emsworth Cruising Association organises rallies and social activities. It is a friendly club which welcomes newcomers to cruising and families.
- Emsworth Yacht Harbour supports the police maritime initiative Project Kraken.
- We take our commitment to the environment seriously and are trying to improve our record in this area. For more details please click here.
- Craig Elliott from Hayling Island produced our series of videos - for more information about Craig visit his website.
We are an RNLI Ambassador offering introductory one year membership of the RNLI with our berthing and storage packages.
Emsworth Yacht Harbour is proud to be a member of the following organisations: